1. Reserve a seat with Cariboo Snowcats and head up Mica Mountain where you'll spend the day discovering powder to the extreme. This is the best way to maximize your time on your skis or board and make the most of the mountain. Contact the tour provider to discuss what skill level is required.
2. Tour groups usually have 6-12 spots available.
3. Powder skiing/snowboarding is physically demanding. You'll need to be in good physical condition.
4. Experienced guides will take care of everything. They will give a short lesson before you set off, and equip you with avalanche safety gear.
5. Safety precautions are critical, however there are still risks involved for any rider
6. Weather conditions can change quickly at high altitude, so be prepared for variable weather conditions.
7. Routes will change with varying ski/snow conditions