1. Stay warm and comfortable by dressing in layers that can be easily adjusted during your active playtime
2. Remember to bring your own skates, as rentals are not available and prioritize safety by wearing a helmet and appropriate padding when playing hockey
3. Due to varying weather conditions, exercise caution and check with area locals to ensure the ice is safe for skating
4. Stay hydrated with plenty of water and energize yourself with high-energy snacks.
5. Help preserve the natural beauty of the marsh by packing out your garbage
6. Remember to capture the precious moments of your adventure with a camera or video camera.