The Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites opened in the summer of 2001 and was fully renovated in 2019. This hotel is the perfect home base while vacationing and exploring the mountains.
The hotel is conveniently located on Hwy 5, 1.5 kilometers south of the Village of Valemount, facing spectacular Canoe Mountain and overlooking the R. W. Staratt Wildlife Sanctuary.
From your doorstep, you can enjoy a leisurely stroll onto the Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to species of birds, beavers, otters, and occasional moose or deer. You may choose to visit the first viewing platform 5 minutes down the trail, the second which is 25 minutes past, or complete the 7-kilometer loop in about 1.5 hours.
What our hotel offers
Enjoy a delicious meal in this hotel’s full service, family friendly Summit Grill restaurant. It features North American cuisine, and is open year around for breakfast and dinner. We also invite you to try a signature cocktail in our fireside Cranberry Lounge.
View our food menus here
Whether your purpose of travel is for business or pleasure, our hotel is designed with your needs in mind.
Available amenities at
Your Home Base for Adventure
Other Amenities Include
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the building
- Complimentary public computers with internet access and printer
- Ample, secured parking; also for buses and trailers
- Video surveillance cameras
- Winter plugins for vehicles
- Evening lounge
- On-site restaurant
- Indoor pool, water slide and hot tub
- 100% non-smoking
- Select rooms with private balconies
- Accessible facilities
- Satellite TV in all guest rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Exercise facility
- Guest laundry
- ATM machine
- Conference and meeting rooms perfect for weddings, reunions, meetings, retreats…
Pets are welcome with prior reservations in select rooms, at a $25 plus tax fee per stay.