Current Job Openings
- Guest Services Agent: Must be able to work all shifts, including evenings & weekends. Computer experience an asset. Customer service skills & professional phone skills greatly increase chances of employment. Full training will be offered. Hotel industry experience will also increase employment opportunities. Hourly rates based on experience. Hours are 7:00AM to 3:00PM, 3:00PM to 11:00PM, 11:00PM to 7:00AM
- Night Audit Agent: Computer experience an asset, but will train. Hours of this position are 11:00PM to 7:00AM. Duties include answering the phone, taking reservations, checking guests in, balancing the hotel daily receipts. Successful candidate must train for Front Desk day shift & afternoon shift, for approximately 6 weeks. Hourly wage based on experience.
Part Time Banquet Server: Hours are based on banquet functions reserved. Duties include setting up and tearing down banquet functions, serving dinner, beverages, acting as busperson. Hourly wage based on experience.
Part Time Lounge Bartender/Server: Must be able to multi task. Must be friendly & organized. This position includes serving & bar tending for a small Fireside Lounge, which is open daily from 5:30pm to 10:00pm weekdays, and until 11:00pm weekends. Hourly wage based on experience.
- Part Time Dishwasher: Must be flexible for morning and/or evening shifts. Hourly wage based on experience.
- Part Time Prep Person: Must be flexible for morning and/or evening shifts. Hourly wage based on experience.
- Housekeeper: Clean rooms as per hotel standards, must be organized, able to multi task, able to work in teams, quick yet efficient, must be available weekends. Hourly wage based on experience. Hours are 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
- Room Stripper: Remove dirty linens & garbage from rooms upon guest checkout. Must be physically fit, quick & efficient. Assist housekeepers as required. Hourly wage based on experience. Hours are 8:30am to 5:00PM.
- Laundry: Must be organized, physically fit & able to work quickly & efficiently. Must be allergy free, due to chemical use in machines. Hourly wage based on experience. Hours are 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Public Area Cleaner: Cleaning all public areas within the hotel, including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows, cleaning washrooms, wiping woodwork, cleaning fireplace, removing garbage. Must be allergy free & able to use chemicals for cleaning. Hourly wage based on experience. Hours are 9:00AM to 2:00PM.